Community Planner - MPlan, BSc
e | email@example.com t | 403 692 4539 f | 403 262 4480
Nancy joined B&A Planning Group in March 2013. Her education includes a Master’s degree in Urban Planning from the University of Calgary and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alberta. Nancy has worked on a variety of planning projects within the Calgary region as well as large-scale community plans within Regina, Saskatchewan.
Nancy provides experience in the development, preparation, and approval of statutory and non-statutory plans including Area Structure Plans, Outline Plans, Concept Plans, and Land Use Amendments. She delivers a range of planning services involving coordination and collaboration with clients, consultants, and municipal staff, policy formulation, and the creation of key project deliverables and documents. Nancy has a comprehensive understanding of stakeholder communications and engagement, executing communication plans through the organization and participation in charrettes, public open houses, newsletters, and individual stakeholder meetings.
Recent Notable Projects:
- Southeast Regina Neighbourhood Plan, 2014, City of Regina
- East Victoria Concept Plan, 2015, City of Regina
- Waterford Area Structure Plan, 2015, City of Chestermere
- Chinook Gate Neighbourhood Structure Plan, 2014, City of Airdrie
- Air Ranch Phase 12, 13, & 14 Land Use Amendments, 2015, Town of Okotoks