Livingston Stage 1B
Outline Plan and Land Use Approvals
Livingston is Brookfield’s first new community in Keystone Hills North Calgary, with an innovative approach to community building that includes:
- A Major Activity Centre and Urban Corridor that function as the heart of the Community and form the terminus of the future Green Line Primary Transit Network (LRT)
- A full spectrum of residential housing types in distinct neighbourhoods to provide for timely continuation of land supply in the North Sector
- A comprehensive open space system which threads together environmental, educational, and recreational blocks
- Alignment with the Municipal Development Plan to advance City aspirations for growth
B&A Planning Group commenced work on 10,000 acres of North Annexation Lands in 2006, successfully completing:
- North RCS (2010);
- Keystone Hills ASP (2012); and
- Outline Plan & Land Uses for Stages 1a & 2 in 2014 and 2015, respectively
Planning in Livingston is ongoing; construction is expected to commence in 2016.
Team members on the project
Are you sure you want to do this?